Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kmart


I only paid $2.10 for the 5 bags of Hershey's candy pictured!!!!

Back in Februray I shopped at Kmart when they were running a special on the Hershey's pieces candy. Buy $10 worth of candy and get a $10 gift card to use for the purchase of Hershey's candy at Kmart. I of course did not spend the whole $10 back in February because I had $3.00 in coupons so I only paid $7.00 then submitted the form that printed from the Catalina printer at the register when I checked out.

A few weeks ago I recieved the gift card in the mail and this week Kmart had the Hershey's candy on sale for $2.96/bag. I got 2 bags of the Hershey's minature candy bars, 2 bags of the Hershey's kisses with caramel and 1 bag of the Reese's Dark peanut butter cup minatures...mmmmmmmm

Total cost of candy: $14.10
Used (2) $1/1 coupons
New total: $12.10
Minus the $10 gift card
Total OOP:  $2.10


This was a pretty SWEET deal.....in more ways than one!!!!!

No comments: