Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Free Vitamin Water and really Cheap Dove Shampoo at CVS!




I recently became a fan of Vitamin Water on Facebook and was mailed a coupon for a free Vitman Water...so I decided to use it yesterday when I went and scored some really cheap Dove Shampoo...

Vitamin Water:$1.00
Dove Shampoo: $4.49
Dove Shampoo: $4.49
Tax:$.30
Total Cost: $10.28
Coupons used:
FREE Vitamin Water (Which I got an extra .49 cents off) the coupon said up to $1.49 value and the water is usually $1.69 even though it was on sale for $1 the cashier gave me the whole value of the coupon.
$.2.50/2 Coupon for the 2 Dove Shampoos
$5 ECB from a previous purchase
Total off: $8.99

Total OOP: $1.29

Total Savings of  87%

But that is not ALL.....I also pocketed $4.49 in Extra Care Bucks to use for future purchases so when you through that in this deal was actually a $3.20 money maker!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

No comments: