Friday, April 2, 2010

Grocery Saving/Couponing Workshop




Grocery Saving Workshop

I am hosting a grocery saving workshop at my home on Saturday, April 24th from 4pm-6pm. I will be teaching you couponing skills that will help you save 50% or more on your bill at the grocery and drug store. The cost of the workshop is $25 but if you bring a friend then you both save $5 off the cost of the workshop so it will only cost each of you $20.  I will have some games and drawings for some neat prizes.!After you attend the workshop you will also have full access to the BeCentsAble website that you can access all of the information we cover at the workshop on an ongoing basis and other resources such as the Grocery Gathering that helps you match up your coupons to the sales for that week. Please RSVP for the workshop to my email at jeannejm@bellsouth.net. If you have any questions please feel free to email me as well. My address is 1489 Duck Blind Drive Saint Johns, Fl 32259.

No comments: