Friday, March 5, 2010

Really Cheap Milk at CVS!!!!!!



Okay I cannot believe the SWEET deal I got on milk today at CVS!!! I went there thinking I was going to be getting a cheap deal on milk because CVS had TG Lee milk this week for $2.19 a gallon with your CVS ExtraCare Card...which is a decent price on milk but I was able to snag a couple of $1/1 coupons from the internet so I am thinking this is really a good price because it would make the milke $1.19 a gallon......and the way our family drinks milk I wish I had a couple more of those dollar off coupons but what I did not expect to happen is what happened when I checked out........I got $2 back in ExtraCare bucks for my 2 gallons of milk so that basically means I paid .19 cents each for a  gallon of milk......

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A SUPER DEAL!!!!!

No comments: