Sunday, March 14, 2010

Do You Like Kashi Products?


Awesome trip to CVS today to score a great deal on Koshi products(which are a healthier choice which is good since my husband and I are working hard at the gym to get in shape) I also got a great deal on deoderant and Betty Crocker Warm Sensations....

I paid a total of $7.97 OOP for the above items. I received $5 back in ECB for the Dove Deoderant so it was like getting all of the above items for $2.97...what a deal......

7 Bx of Kashi Cereal(glad I went early this is all they had left would have had to get raincheck)
1 Bx of Kashi TLC Bars
1 Bx of Kashi Crackers
4 Men's Degree deoderant
2 Women's Dove Deoderant
2 Betty Crocker Warm Delights

Total Retail Price: $71.13
Used $29 in Manufacturer Coupons
Used $7 in ECB from previous visit
Minus $28.27 sale price on items


Savings of 90%....I just absolutely love CVS!!!!


No comments: