Saturday, February 6, 2010

Target Trip

Target Trip!
I went to Target today because Steve went to the dentist this week and he was a new patient so they were offering $30 in Target gift cards to new patients(how about that even dentists know people want to save money) There were several really good printable Hasbro coupons out there to be able to score some really cheap card games to be able to keep(I am planning to keep some of them to the side for a quick gift Tyler might need for a Christmas gift exchange etc that periodically come up throughout the year) The tostitos were 2/$5 and a free dip. The Purina Party Mix cat treats were on sale for $1.25 per pack and I some really good coupons for them. I also snagged a copy of The Green Mile on DVD and a ream of copy paper(always need it around when you are printing coupons like I do)
Grand total: $65.63
-$36.92 in coupons and sales
New Total: $28.71
Tax: $3.83
Balance Due: $32.54
- $30 in gift cards
Total OOP: $ 2.54
It was a 56% savings before the gift cards.....not to bad....with the gift cards I scored a lot of stuff for less than $3.....

No comments: