Thursday, February 11, 2010

Make sure and get rainchecks!!!



I waited to try to grab the Dove Men's Body Wash deal that was at CVS last week until Saturday and of course when I went to 3 different CVS stores they were all out. The deal was buy a Dove Men's Bodywash for $5.49 and get $5.49 back in extra care bucks. I had (2) $1.25/1 coupons so since they were out I got a raincheck for 2 of the bodywashes. What the raincheck allows you to do is get the deal that is being offered at anytime in the future when the item is back in stock. I went to CVS today because they usually get their deliveries on Thursdays and sure enough they had it back in stock. This is the deal I got....

(2) Dove Men's Bodywash $5.49 each total $10.98
-(2) $1.25/1 manufacturers coupo($2.50 off)
-$7.50 ECB(Extra Care Bucks)
Total due was: .98 cents
Tax: .60 cents
Total OOP: $1.58

Remember I got the same deal that was offered last week when I got the raincheck so I got $11 back in ECB to use toward a future purchase at CVS!!!
THIS WAS A 91% SAVINGS
I LOVE CVS!!!!

No comments: